NEW JERSEY WORK & EMPLOYMENT VISA LAWYER
Legal Help for Employers or Employees
There are many different types of employment-based visas that allow foreign nationals to enter the US and work for a US-based employer. Typically, it’s necessary to have an employer act as a sponsor. These visas are usually issued at Consulates abroad but some can be obtained from within the US through a change of status.
What are the Requirements for a Work & Employment Visa?
- Most (not all) visa types require a US employer
- Most have a limited duration, some allow extensions
- The specific requirement differs for each, some depend upon prior education experience, others work experience
- Some visas (not all) have a limited number available
For more details, see the list below!
We can provide effective assistance with any work visas:
- A-1 Visas for Diplomats
- B-1/B-2 Visitor Visas
- C1/D Visas for Transit & Crewmembers
- E-1/E-2 For Treaty Traders & Investors
- E-3 Visas for Australians
- F & M Student Visas
- H-1B Visas for Specialty Occupations
- H-1C Visas for Registered Nurses
- H-2B Visas for Temporary Non-Agricultural Workers
- H-3 Visas for Trainees
- I Visas for Journalists
- J-1 & Q-1 Visas for Exchange Visitors
- L-1 Visas for Intercompany Transferees
- O-1 Visas for Extraordinary Ability
- P-1 Visas for Entertainers & Athletes
- R-1 Visas for Religious Workers
- TN Visas for NAFTA Professionals
- Visa Extensions
Do I Need a Lawyer for my Work and Employment Visa?
Because your temporary employment visa controls your stay in the United States, it is important to ensure that you meet the proper requirements and provide the appropriate documentation required. Only a qualified immigration lawyer can review your situation and give the advice necessary to assure a successful outcome.
Call our office today and schedule an initial consultation. During this time, we will review your immigration history and decide whether you qualify. Additionally, we will look at your complete immigration history along with the immigration status of your family to determine if there is another path available.
Since starting our firm in 1987, my staff and I have helped over 10,000 immigrants with their work visa issues, green cards, and more. We have the knowledge, resources, and skill to guide your case down the best possible path for success. While no one can guarantee results, we can guarantee the speed, efficiency, and experience that gives your case the highest chance of success. Speak with our firm today!
Schedule a case consultation today and discuss your situation with our legal team! Call Our Firm at (800) 909-8129 or contact our New Jersey immigration lawyers online.