NEW JERSEY IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY
Immigration Lawyers in NY & NJ Fighting for Your Best Interests
U.S. immigration law is extremely complex. It changes on a daily basis as new forms, rules, and regulations are published by the federal government or enacted by various agencies. Our New Jersey immigration lawyers have the resources, knowledge, and skills necessary to achieve the results you deserve.
Founded by a third-generation attorney, the Law Offices of Lloyd E. Bennett, Esq., P.C. is dedicated to helping individuals, families, and businesses understand and maneuver through the complexities of federal immigration, citizenship, and deportation.
We Handle All Types of Immigration Cases
At the Law Offices of Lloyd E. Bennett, Esq., P.C. our immigration firm in NJ has decades of experience, equipping us to handle a variety of immigration matters. Don’t see your situation listed below? Reach out to us at (800) 909-8129 for a confidential consultation.
We have experience in dealing with matters involving:
- Adjustment of Status / Consular Processing
- Asylum & Refugee Status
- Citizenship & Naturalization
- Deportation & Removal Defense
- Employment-Based Green Cards
- Family & Marriage Green Cards
- Immigration Reform
- Parole in Place
- Visas for Crime Victims
- Work & Non-Immigrant Visas
Finding a Solution to Your Immigration Case
Whether it’s family or business visas, applying for citizenship, or dealing with a removal case, our immigration attorneys offer the knowledge and experience needed to successfully resolve your case. We pledge to start working on your case immediately and will always respond to your questions and concerns. Don’t trust your matter to anyone else.
Located in the heart of a vibrant immigrant community in Hudson County, The Law Offices of Lloyd E. Bennett offers easy access to clients from all points in the NJ/NY metro area. Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Related Immigration Blogs
- Why Hire an Immigration Lawyer?
- Recent Immigration Victories for our Clients!
- Per New Policy, USCIS Won’t Forgive Immigration Application Mistakes
- White House Seeks to Limit Immigration Based on Use of Public Benefits
- White House Starts New Denaturalization Initiative
Call the Law Offices of Lloyd E. Bennett at (800) 909-8129 to set up a consultation with an immigration lawyer.